If you have anyone working for your business, this template contract should be used in order to keep your personal and business information confidential. This contract can also be used if you are a freelancer and are working for other companies.
Includes the following:
• Names of parties to agreement
• What is "confidential information"
• A 12 month period of non-disclosure (can be changed to timeframe applicable to your business)
• Mandatory reporting clause
• Damages clause
• Signature clause
• Signature lines
• Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
• Copy/paste into your contract
• Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
• Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
• All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
• Each purchase is allowed one license, pursuant to the Terms and Conditions